Bench For Boobs Registration Is Now LIVE!
Primary Muscles Used:
- Transverse Abdominis
Key Points To Keep In Mind:
- Keep the back from tailbone to head flat on the floor.
- This is a quality based movement. Good quality reps and slow tempo are very important.
- Pick a variation that suits your experience level.
- Keep pelvis tucked hard and pulled towards your chin.
- These can be done on any training day in a program. Generally these work well towards the end of a training session.
- Ensure you’re using a challenging variation for you or your clientele, but appropriate.
- These can be done anywhere from 2-5 sets for up to 60 seconds of total work. Once you can hit 60 seconds, move on to a harder variation.