At Terre Haute Intensity Resistance and Sports Training (THIRST) we get a variety of common questions from parents concerned about strength and conditioning for their children. To help better inform you as a parent, we’ve taken some of the common questions we get, and placed them here all in one place to help you. But of course, if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us, or fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch very soon. Below are the list of frequently asked questions we receive:
- Does lifting stunt my child’s growth?
- How will my child be supervised?
- Won’t my child get bulky and slow down?
- Why don’t you offer speed and agility training?
- What is semi-private training?
- Does my child need any supplements?