Primary Muscles Used:
- Rear Delts
- Upper Traps
Key Points To Keep In Mind:
- Arms should always be fully extended while keeping constant tension on the band.
- Keep ribs down, arms long, and pull back with the upper back, rear delts, and rhomboids.
- Keep the elbows up high, and focus on a good upper back squeeze while keeping the shoulder blades down to prevent upward shrugging.
- This upper back and shoulder exercise is great for pre-hab and re-hab protocols, as well as warm ups and finishers with all levels of athletes and clients.
- This is primarily an accessory based exercise for athletes and clients, which can be commonly supersetted with just about any exercise.
- These can be programmed for 3-5 sets of 10-20 reps, with approximately 30-45 seconds of rest.