Primary Muscles Used:
- Mid Traps
Key Points To Keep In Mind:
- Start in the half kneeling position, one leg up, the other leg with the knee on the floor.
- The arm that will row will be on the same side as the leg that is down.
- Ensure that the torso remains upright, as there should be no movement over than the arm pulling. Pull the band horizontally towards the low abdomen while maintaining the chest tall.
- This is an excellent beginner based single arm rowing variation.
- These are primary an accessory based exercise for most people. They can be supersetted with pushing exercises, or other lower body exercises.
- These can be programmed for 3-5 sets of 8-15 reps per side, with approximately 45-60 seconds of rest.